Virus Removal and PC Tune-up
Computer getting slow? Getting annoying popups that interfere with your work? The team at Gadget’s Computers excels in helping you get the most out of your computer. Our trained professional technicians can remove all those nasty bugs and viruses that cause PC slowness and annoying popups in a fast and effective way. We have a host of tools and fixes that can help eliminate junkware and malware to speed up your PC, sometimes even faster than the day you bought it!
We're here to help
If you'd like to talk to one of our friendly technicians about your problem to see how we can help, call the number below. Our staff are standing by and will give you the care and courtesy required to find the right solution every time.
Olds: (403) 556-2413, Sundre: (403) 638-2474
Business: (403) 616-5133
Bring it to us
We accept and service most types of devices. Bring yours down today to our Olds or Sundre location. We'll get you back up and running as quickly as possible without compromising on excellent service. Our aim is ensure that you leave our store feeling confident and comfortable with your device. No appointment necessary.
Some signs that your computer could use a virus removal and/or tune-up:
- Your computer Is slower than it once was
- Random popups from websites
- Search results coming up to things that you were not searching for
- Slow computer startup or shutdown
- Error messages occurring at any time, but usually during startup or when applications are run.
- Internet downloads slow or choppy.
- System defrags that do not complete properly
- Video or sound distortions
Signs that your computer has serious problems and should be diagnosed immediately before further damage is done or data is permanently lost:
- System freezing or rebooting
- Severe slowness when starting or shutting down
- Loud sounds coming from computer, clicking or “whizzing” sounds.
- Video distortions or random video glitches
- Complete system power-offs
How we can help
At Gadget’s Computers, our staff is extremely thorough in the tune-up service, performing fixes and tweaks that will maximize your computer’s potential and help avoid system crashes and errors. Because every computer is different and every problem is unique, our technicians will perform a thorough diagnostic before proving you with a full breakdown of possible repairs and upgrades
Gadget’s Computers recommends that you bring in your PC at your leisure and allow us to perform our standard diagnosis. After the diagnostic phase is complete, one of our handy staff members will call or email you with a detailed quote on what needs to be fixed and the labor charges associated with it.